EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
- J.L. Segui, et al, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 76, 123501 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Elbeze, et al., Proceedings of Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC-15) workshop, p 220–225, Yosemite, USA (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Udintsev et al., “Electron Temperature Fluctuation Studies in Different Confinement Regimes by Means of Correlation ECE on Tore Supra”, In: ECA 29C, P-1.037, 32nd EPS Conference on Plasma Phys., Tarragona, Spain (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Z.O. Guimarães-Filho et al., Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Frontiers of Diagnostics, Frascati, Italy` (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Macor, et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 102, 155005 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Merle, et al., submitted to Physics of Plasma (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Z.O. Guimarães-Filho et al., submitted to Nuclear Fusion [Google Scholar]
- Z.O. Guimarães-Filho et al., “Characterization of Energetic Particle Driven Modes by Spectral Analysis in Tore Supra and FTU tokamaks”, AIP conference proceedings of the 5th ITER International Summer School (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.