EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
- J.-P. Hogge et al., First experimental results from the EU 2-MW coaxial cavity ITER gyrotron prototype, Fusion Science and Technology, 55, no. 2, pp. 204–212 (2009)
- I. Gr. Pagonakis, et al., Gun Design Criteria for the Refurbishment of the First Prototype of the EU 170GHz/2MW/CW Coaxial Cavity Gyrotron for ITER, 34th Int. Conf. on Infrared, Millimeter and Terahertz Waves, Conference Proceedings, Busan, Korea (2009)
- T. Rzesnicki, et al., 2.2-MW Record Power of the 170-GHz European Pre-Prototype Coaxial-Cavity Gyrotron for ITER, Trans. On Plasma Science, 38, 1141–1149 (2010) [CrossRef]
- G. Gantenbein et al., Experimental Investigations and Analysis of Parasitic RF Oscillations in High-Power Gyrotrons, IEEE Trans. On Plasma Science, 38, 1168–1177 (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. Jin, T. Rzesnicki, S. Kern, M. Thumm, High-Efficiency Quasi-Optical Mode Converter for the Coaxial Cavity Gyrotron, Fusion Science and Technology, 59, no. 4, pp. 742–748 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.