- V. Erckmann, U. Gasparino, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 36, 1869 (1994) [CrossRef]
- B. Llyod, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 40, A119 (1998)
- M. Thumm,. 2003, Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 45:A143 [CrossRef]
- X.R. Duan, et al., Nucl. Fusion 49, 104012 (2009) [CrossRef]
- X.R. Duan, et al., Nucl. Fusion 50, 095011 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. Jun, et al., Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics, 29(4), 2009
- M. Huang, et al., 3MW ECRH system and experiments on HL-2A, 37th EPS conference, Dublin, Ireland (2010)
- J. Zhou, et al., Development of 1MW ECRH transmission system in the HL-2A tokamak, Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics, Vol.27, No.4 (2007)
- J. Zhou, et al., Design of the ECRH/ECCD Launcher System for HL-2A Tokamak, Plasma Science & Technology, 8, 344-346 (2006) [CrossRef]
- C. Wang, et al., Design of the new antenna of ECRH system on HL-2A tokamak, Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics, Vol.30, No.4 (2010)
- E. Westerhof, et al., A generic method for controlled ECRH/ECCD localization, EC13
- J.W.Oosterbeek, et al., Design of a feedback system to stabilize instabilities by ECRH using a combined ECW launcher and ECE receiver, Fusion Engineering and Design 82(2007), 1117-1123 [CrossRef]
EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.