EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
- V. Erckmann, U. Gasparino, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 36, 1869 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- B. Llyod, Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 40, A119 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Thumm,. 2003, Plasma Physics and Controlled Fusion, 45:A143 [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Duan, et al., Nucl. Fusion 49, 104012 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.R. Duan, et al., Nucl. Fusion 50, 095011 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jun, et al., Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics, 29(4), 2009 [Google Scholar]
- M. Huang, et al., 3MW ECRH system and experiments on HL-2A, 37th EPS conference, Dublin, Ireland (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, et al., Development of 1MW ECRH transmission system in the HL-2A tokamak, Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics, Vol.27, No.4 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhou, et al., Design of the ECRH/ECCD Launcher System for HL-2A Tokamak, Plasma Science & Technology, 8, 344-346 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, et al., Design of the new antenna of ECRH system on HL-2A tokamak, Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Physics, Vol.30, No.4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Westerhof, et al., A generic method for controlled ECRH/ECCD localization, EC13 [Google Scholar]
- J.W.Oosterbeek, et al., Design of a feedback system to stabilize instabilities by ECRH using a combined ECW launcher and ECE receiver, Fusion Engineering and Design 82(2007), 1117-1123 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.