EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 32, 2012EC-17 – 17th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2012|
- F. Albajar et al., EC-15, 10–13 March 2008, Yosemite National Park, CA, USA, Conference Proceedings 415 (2009)
- J.-P. Hogge et al., Fusion Sci. and Tech. 55, 204–212 (2009)
- S. Kern et al., EC-17, 7-11 May 2012, Deurne, The Netherlands (this conference)
- K. A Avramides, I. Gr Pagonakis, C. T Iatrou, and J. L Vomvoridis, EC-17, 7-11 May 2012, Deurne, The Netherlands (this conference)
- S. Kern, Numerische Simulation der Gyrotron-Wechselwirkung in koaxialen Resonatoren, PhD Thesis, FZKA 5837, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (1996)
- O. Dumbrajs, COAXIAL, Helsinki University of Technology, unpublished (2001)
- S. Alberti, T M. Tran, K. A Avramides, F. Li and J.-P. Hogge, 36th Int. Conf. Infrared Millimeter THz Waves, 2-7 October 2011, Houston ,TX, USA, Conference proceedings Tu5.15 (2011)
- C. J Edgcombe, Ed., Gyrotron Oscillators, London: Taylor and Francis, ch. 3-4 (1993)
- O. Dumbrajs, Y. Kominis, and G. S Nusinovich, Phys. Plasmas 16, 013102 (2009) [CrossRef]
- J. W Thomas, Numerical partial differential equations – Finite difference methods, Springer (1995)
- S. Kern et al., 35th Int. Conf. Infrared Millimeter THz Waves, 5-10 September 2010, Rome, Italy, Conference proceedings We-P.14 (2010)
- A. Schlaich et al., 36th Int. Conf. Infrared Millimeter THz Waves, 2-7 October 2011, Houston, Texas, USA, Conference proceedings Th2A.4 (2011)
- S. Alberti et al., 34th Int. Conf. Infrared Millimeter THz Waves 21-25 September 2009, Busan, Korea, Conference proceedings M5E56.0111 (2009)
- A. Reinfelds, O. Dumbrajs, H. Kalis, J. Cepitis, and D. Constantinescu, Mathematical Modelling and Analysis 17, 251–270 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.