EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- The Association Press (2007) Low-carbon economy' proposed for Europe, accessed on Nov 2011
- European Commission Green Paper (2006) A European Strategy for Sustainable, Competitive and Secure Energy COM 105 final, accessed on Nov 2011
- Communication from the Commission to the European Council and the European Parliament (2007) An Energy Policy for Europe COM 1 final, accessed on Nov 2011.
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Energy and Transport (2010), Energy Efficiency in Buildings, accessed on Nov 2011
- S. Darby, Building Research & Information, 38(5), 442–457 (2010) [CrossRef]
- D. Wiener, Journal of Marketing 55(2), 38–47(1991) [CrossRef]
- R.H. Thaler, R. C. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving decision about health, wealth and happiness (2008)
- W.P. Schultz, J. M. Nolan, R. B. Cialdini, N. J. Goldstein, V. Griskevicius, Psychology Science, 18(5), 429–434 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. E. Sexton, A. L. Sexton, Working Paper, University of California, Centre for Energy and Environmental Economics (2011), access by Feb 2012
- S. Darby, Environmental Change Institute, University of Oxford, Oxford (2006), accessed on Jan 2012
- M. Valocchi, A. Schurr, J. Juliano, E. Nelson, IBM, Somers, NY (2010), accessed on Jan 2012
- A. Tverskey, D. Kahneman, Journal of Business, 59, 251–278, (1986) [CrossRef]
- L. Van de Velde, W. Verbeke, M. Popp, G. Van Huylenbroeck, Energy Policy, 38, 5541–5549 (2010) [CrossRef]
- E.J. Strahan, S.J. Spencer, M.P. Zanna, Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 38, 556–568, (2002) [CrossRef]
- C. Seligman, J. J. Darley, L. J. Becker, Energy and Building 1, pp. 325–337 (1978) [CrossRef]
- M. S. Martinez, C. R. Geltz, Utilizing a pre-attentive technology for modifying customer energy usage, Proceedings, European Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, (2005)
- M. M. Aslam, Journal of Marketing Communications, 12(1), 15–30, (2006) [CrossRef]
- D. O’Keefe, Persuasion: Theory and Research (1990)
- R. E. Petty, and J. T. Cacioppo, Communication and Persuasion: Central and Peripheral Routes to Attitude Change (1986).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.