EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sciences for Energy|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- Bhattacharyya, R.K., Heat-transfer model for fibrous insulations, in: D.L. McElroy, R.P. Tye (Eds.), Thermal Insulation Performance, American Society for Testing and Materials, pp. 272–286 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Sacadura, J.F., Baillis D., Experimental characterization of thermal radiation properties of dispersed media Int. J. Therm. Sci. 41 699–707 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S. C. , Effect of fiber orientation on thermal radiation in fibrous media, J. Heat Mass Transfer Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 311–319, (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, S.C. Cunnington, G.R. , Conduction and radiation heat transfer in high-porosity fiber thermal insulation, J Thermophys. Heat Transfer 14 (2) 121–136 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, S.Y. , Zhang, B.M. and Du S.Y., An inverse analysis to conductive and radiative properties of a fibrous medium Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, Volume 110, Issue 13, September, Pages 1111–1123 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Cheheb, Z., Albouchi, F. and Ben Nasrallah S., Measurement of thermal and conductive properties of semitransparent materials using a photothermal crenel method Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy& Radiative Transfer 109 620–635 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nicolau VP, Raynaud M. and Sacadura JF., Spectral radiative properties identification of fiber insulating materials. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer; 37:311–24(1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Milandri, A., Asllanaj, F. and G. Jeandel, Determination of radiative properties of fibrous media by an inverse method-comparison with the Mie theory, J. Quant. Spectrosc. Radiat. Transfer 74 637–653(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaemmerlen, A., Asllanaj F., Sallée, H., Baillis, D. and Jeandel, G., Transient modeling of combined conduction and radiation in wood fibre insulation and comparaison with experimental data International Journal of Thermal Sciences 49 2169–2176 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Asllanaj, F., Jeandel, G., Roche, J.R. and Lacroix, D, Transient combined radiation and conduction heat transfer in fibrous media with temperature and flux boundary condition International Journal of Thermal Sciences 43 939–950 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- C. Langlais and S. Klarsfeld,, Journée d’étude du groupement universitaire de thermique 6:19 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Modest MF. Radiative heat transfer, New York: McGraw-Hill, p. 61–4 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Seigel R, Howell, JR. Thermal radiation heat transfert, 3rd ed. New York: Taylor & Francis, p. 108–12 (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.