EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- J.P.Holdren (1991) “Population and the Energy Problem,” Population and Environment: a Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Vol. 12- 3, pp. 231–255
- A. Zervos, and C. Kjaer (2009) “Pure Power,” A Report by the European Wind Energy Association
- M.A Brown, and E. Logan (2008) “The Residential Energy and Carbon Footprints of the 100 largest U.S. Metropolitan Areas,” Working Paper # 39, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Commission of the European Community (2008) “20 20 by 2020 Europe’s Climate Change Opportunity,” Communication from the commission of the European parliament, The Council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions
- Europe and Renewable Energy Council (2008) “The EREC Renewable Energy Technology Roadmap 20% by 2020”
- E. Sesto, and C. Casale (1998) “Exploitation of Wind as an Energy Source to Meet the World’s Electricity Demand,” Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, Vol. 74-76, pp. 375–287
- D. Ayhan, and Š. Sağlam (2011) “Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,” A Technical Review of Building-Mounted Wind Power Systems and a Simple Stimulation Model [in-press]
- J. Knight (2004) “Urban wind power: breezing into town,” Nature, Vol. 430, pp. 12–13
- A.B. Suma (2010) “Wind energy system,” U.S. Pat. 20100247302, University of Miami
- A.B Suma, R.M Ferraro, B. Dano, and S.P.G. Moonen (2012) “Integrated Roof Wind Energy System,” 2nd European Energy Conference, Maastricht, the Netherlands
- R.M FerrarroA.A KhayrullinaA.B Suma, and S.P.G. Moonen (2012) “Aerodynamic Study of an Integrated Roof Wind Energy System by means of Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations,” Europe’s Premier Wind Energy Event, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Technische Commissie CEN/TC 250 “Structural Eurocodes”, NEN-EN 1990, 1991–1, 1992–1, 1993–1, and 1999–1 inclusief Nationale Bijlage (NL); Eurocode 0, 1, 2, 3, and 9
- Koninklijk Nederlands Meteorologisch Instituut (2012) “Jaaroverzicht van het Weer in Nederland 2011,” KNMI, Ministerie van Verkeer en Waterstaat
- Scia Group (2011) “Reference Guide Scia Engineer 2011”
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.