EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- IEA, World Energy Outlook (2011) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. EnergyInformation Administration (EIA), International Energy Outlook (2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Energy Roadmap 2050 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), World Shale Gas Resources: An Initial Assessment of 14 Regions Outside the United States (2011) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Final Rule on New Source Performance Standards and National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (2012), http://www.epa.gov/airquality/oilandgas/actions.html [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Loucks, R.M. Reed, S.C. Ruppel, D.M. Jarvie, J.Sed. Res., 79(12) 848–861 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bernard, B.Horsfield, H.-M.Schulz, R. Wirth, A.Schreiber, N. Sherwood, Mar.Pet.Geol., 31, 70–89 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.