EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- European commission homepage, EU targets for sustainable growth, (available online) http://ec.europa.eu/europe2020/priorities/sustainable-growth/index_en.htm. Date assessed: 15-07-2011
- A.Y, Saber, G.K, Venayagamoorthly: Plug-in vehicles and renewable energy source for cost and emission reductions IEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 58, No. 4, pp. 1229–1238(2011).
- W.Shireen and S.Patel,: Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles in the smart grid environment Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, IEEE PES, pp. 1–4 (2010)
- R.C, Green, L.Wang, M. Alam,: The impact of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on distribution networks: a review and outlook, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 544–553(2011)
- S.Shao, M. Pipattanasomporn, S.Rahman,: Challenges of PHEV penetration to the residential distribution network, IEEE PES General Meeting, paper 09GM0514, pp. 1–8. (2009)
- K. Clement-Nyns, E.Haesen, J.Driesen,: The Impact of charging plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on a residential distribution grid" IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 371–380 (2010) .
- Travel Survey statistical release, Department for Transport (DfT)- (available online) http://www2.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications (2009). date accessed 08-07-2011
- Travel Survey statistical release, Department for Transport (DfT)-(available on line) http://www2.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications (2008) - date accessed 08-07-2011
- K. Qian, , C.Zhou, C. Allan. M., Y. Yuan,: Load Model for Prediction of Electric Vehicle Charging Demand: International conference on Power System Technology IEEE pp. 1–6 (2010)
- Travel Survey statistical release, Department for Transport (DfT)-(available online) http://www2.dft.gov.uk/pgr/statistics/datatablespublications (2007) - date accessed 08-07-2011
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.