EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||End Use of Energy|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- F. Wu, J. Xu, A. Gar-On Yeh, Urban Development in Post-Reform China. State, market, and space, Routledge, London and New York, 25 (2007)
- People’s Daily Online, April 15, 2009
- N.T. Aden, N. Zheng, D.G. Fridley, How can China Lighten Up? Urbanization, Industrialization, and Energy Demand Scenarios, Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 28 (July, 2009)
- B. Skaali, T. Knezevic (Ed.), Chinas Energy Efficiency and Carbon Emissions Outlook. China in the 21st Century, Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York, 5–13 (2012)
- N. Zhou, D. Fridley, M. McNeil, N. Zheng, J. Ke and M. Levine, China’s Energy and Carbon Emissions Outlook to 2050, Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, xi (April, 2011)
- You-tien Hsing, The Great Urban Transformation. Politics of Land and Property in China, Oxford University Press, New York, 5–14 (2010)
- J. Lewis, Pew Center on Global Climate Change, 1 (March 2011)
- Nanchang Statistical Yearbook 2010, China Statistics Press, 26 (2010)
- Nanchang Municipal Government, The Implementation Scheme of the National Low-Carbon City Pilot Program for Nanchang, Draft, Translation from Chinese language (2010)
- Nanchang Development and Reform Commission, Nanchang 12th 5 Year Plan, translation from Chinese language (2011)
- Emerging Trends in China, Implications and Opportunities for Canadian Business, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Canada, 15, 22 (2010)
- D. Jakutyte-Walangitang, D. Österreicher, J. Page, D. Basciotti and G. Fontanella, Nanchang Status Quo Analysis Report, Austrian Institute of Technology (August, 2011)
- D. Österreicher, D. Jakutyte-Walangitang, J. Page, O. Pol, D. Basciotti, G. Fontanella, R. Kitzenberger, H. Brunner and G. Siegel (Austrian Institute of Technology), A. Freudenschuß, P. Weiss (Environment Agency Austria), Nanchang Low Carbon City Measures & Preliminary Feasibility Report (December, 2011)
- D. Österreicher, D. Jakutyte-Walangitang, J. Page, O. Pol, D. Basciotti, G. Fontanella, R. and G. Siegel, Nanchang Low Carbon Action Plan (December, 2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.