EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 33, 20122nd European Energy Conference
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||End Use of Energy|
|Published online||02 October 2012|
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings - accessed 2011.11.10 at http://eur-lex.europa.eu (2010).
- IEA ECBCS. Annex 56 Energy & Greenhouse Gas Optimised Building Renovation. Accessed in 15 de January 2012, from IEA Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community Systems: http://www.ecbcs.org/annexes/annex56.htm (2011).
- European Union. Treaty establishing the European Community (consolidated version). Official Journal of the European Communities OJC 321 E, 29.12.2006. (1957)
- Council Resolution of 14.04.1975 on a preliminary programme of the European Economic Community for a consumer protection and information policy O.J. C 92 of 25.04.1975, pp. 1–16.
- Single European Act of 17 February 1986 and 28 February 1986. Official Journal L 169, 29.6.1987, p. 1.
- Convention on access to information, public participation in decision-making and access to justice in environmental matters. from http://www.unece.org/env/pp/documents/cep43e.pdf (accessed June 20, 2009) (1998)
- Directive 2005/32/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2005 establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-using products and amending Council Directive 92/42/EEC and Directives 96/57/EC and 2000/55/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. Official Journal L 191, 22.07.2005, pp.29–57
- Council Decision of 17 February 2005 on the conclusion, on behalf of the European Community, of the Convention on access to information, public participation in decision-making and access to justice in environmental matters (2005/370/EC). Official Journal L 124, (2005)
- IEA Annex 50 - Prefabricated Systems for Low Energy Renovation of Residential Buildings, ECBCS -at http://www.ecbcs.org (accessed November 2011)
- Williamson, T., Radford, A., & Bennetts, H. Understanding sustainable architecture. London/New York: Spon Press (2003).
- Fernández-Galiano, L. Fire and Memory, On architecture and Energy. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. (1998).
- IDEAL-EPBD. (30 de 09 de 2011). Accessed 15 de January 2012, from European Project on consumer response to energy labels in buildings, http://www.ideal-epbd.eu
- Brito, N. S., Mateus, L. C., & Silva, M. G. Upgrade opportunities for buildigs in city centers. Patorreb 2012. Santiago de Compostela (2012).
- Bluyssen, P. M. - The Indoor Environment Handbook: How to make buildings healthy and comfortable, Earthscan, London (2009)
- Limaye, D., & Limaye, E. - Scaling up energy efficiency: the case for a Super ESCO - Energy Efficiency, 4 (2), 133–144, 10.1007/s12053-011-9119-5 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Vladykova, Petra, Rode, and Carten - The energy potential from the building designs differences between Europe and the Artic: proceedings of the 9th Nordic Symposium on Building Physics - NSB 2011” Tampere: Tampere University of Technology, (2011).
- Preservation Green Lab. The Greenest Building: Quantifying the Environmental Value of Building Reuse. Seattle. from http://www.preservationnation.org/issues/sustainability/green-lab/lca/The_Greenest_Building_lowres.pdf (accessed January 2012).
- Clinch, J. P., & Healy, J. D. Cost-benefit analysis of domestic energy efficiency. Energy Policy 29, pp. 113–124. (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.