EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Atomic, Molecular and Optical Science – Gas Phase|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- F. Krausz and M. Ivanov, “Attosecond physics,” Rev. Mod. Phys. 81, 163 (2009). [CrossRef]
- E. Samoylova, et al., “Dynamics of photoinduced processes in adenine and thymine base pairs,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 127, 1782 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. Sansone, et al., “Electron localization following attosecond molecular photoionization,” Nature 465, 763 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- F. Kelkensberg, et al., “Attosecond Control in Photoionization of Hydrogen Molecules,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 043002 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- W. Siu, et al., “Attosecond control of dissociative ionization of O2 molecules,” Phys. Rev. A84, 063412 (2011). [CrossRef]
- E. Gagnon, et al., “Soft X-ray-driven femtosecond molecular dynamics,” Science 317, 1374 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. S. Sandhu, et al., “Observing the onset of electronic Feshbach resonances in soft X-ray-induced O2 dissociation,” Science 322, 1081 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Aoto, et al., “Inner-valence states of N2+ and the dissociation dynamics studied by threshold photoelectron spectroscopy and configuration interaction calculation,” J. Chem. Phys. 124, 234306 (2006). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Ben Houria and M. Hochlaf, private communication.
- H. Stapelfeldt, E. Constant and P. Corkum, “Wave packet structure and dynamics measured by Coulomb explosion,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 74, 3780 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.