EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Correlated Electron Systems, Magnetization, and Spin Dynamics|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- E. Dagotto, “Complexity in Strongly Correlated Electronic Systems,” Science, 309, 257 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kagoshima, K. Kanoda, T. Mori, ed. “Special Topics on Organic Conductors,” J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 75 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Uji, T. Mori, T. Takahashi, ed. “Topical review on Focus on Organic Conductors,” Sci. Technol. Adv. Mater. 10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nisoli,S. De Silvestri, and O. Svelto, “Generation of high energy 10 fs pulses by a new pulse compression technique,” App. Phys. Lett. 68, 2793 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chollet, M. Guerin, N. Uchida, et al. “Gigantic Photoresponse in 1/4-Filled-Band Organic Salt (EDO-TTF)2PF6,” Science, 307, 86 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Onda, S. Ogihara, K. Yonemitsu, et al. “Photoinduced Change in the Charge Order Pattern in the Quarter-Filled Organic Conductor (EDO-TTF)2PF6 with a Strong Electron-Phonon Interaction,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 067403 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N. Fukazawa, M. Shimizu, T. Ishikawa, et al. “Charge and Structural Dynamics in Photoinduced Phase Transition of (EDO-TTF)2PF6 Examined by Picosecond Time-Resolved Vibrational Spectroscopy,” J. Phys. Chem. C, 116, 5892 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kobayashi, D. Du, W. Feng, and K. Yoshino, “Excited-State Molecular Vibration Observed for a Probe Pulse Preceding the Pump Pulse by Real-Time Optical Spectroscopy,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 037402 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Sabbah and D. M. Riffe, “Femtosecond pump-probe reflectivity study of silicon carrier dynamics,” Phys. Rev. B 66, 165217 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.