EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Correlated Electron Systems, Magnetization, and Spin Dynamics|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- Y. Moritomo, et.al. “Magnetic and electronic properties in hole-doped manganese oxides with layered structures – La1-xSr1+xMnO4,” Phys. Rev. B, 51, 3297 (1995) [CrossRef]
- S.B. Wilkins, et.al. “Direct observation of orbital ordering in La0.5Sr1.5MnO4 using soft x-ray diffraction,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 167205 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Doering et.al. “Development of a compact fast CCD camera and resonant soft x-ray scattering endstation for time-resolved pump-probe experiments,” Rev. Sci. Inst. 82, 073303 (2011) [CrossRef]
- M. Lohmeier and E. Vlieg, “Angle calculations for a 6-circle surface x-ray diffractometer,” J. Appl. Cryst. 26, 706 (1993) [CrossRef]
- S. Larochelle, et.al. “Structural and magnetic properties of the single-layer manganese oxide La1-xSr1+xMnO4,” Phys. Rev. B, 71, 024435 (2005) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.