EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Physics – Condensed Phase, Surfaces and Low Dimensional Systems|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- J. E. Sipe and A. I. Shkrebtii, Phys. Rev. B 61 (2000) 5337. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bieler, K. Pierz, U. Siegner, and P. Dawson, Phys. Rev. B 76 (2007) 161304(R) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Priyadarshi, A. M. Racu, K. Pierz, U. Siegner, M. Bieler, H. T. Duc, J. Förstner, and T. Meier, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104 (2010) 217401. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bieler, K. Pierz, and U. Siegner, J. Appl. Phys. 100 (2006) 83710. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- We obtain the best agreement between experiment and simulation for slightly smaller detuning in the simulation. We attribute this effect to inhomogeneous broadening of the excitons in our QW sample, which is not accounted for in the simulations. [Google Scholar]
- J. Shah, Ultrafast spectroscopy of semiconductors and semiconductor nanostructures, Springer, Berlin, 1999. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.