EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Physics – Condensed Phase, Surfaces and Low Dimensional Systems|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- E. D. M. Riffe and A. J. Sabbah, “Coherent excitation of the optic phonon in Si: Transiently stimulated Raman scattering with a finite-lifetime electronic excitation,” Phys. Rev. B 76, 085207 (2007). [CrossRef]
- E. M. Bothschafter, A. Schiffrin, V. S. Yakovlev, A. M. Azzeer, F. Krausz, R. Ernstorfer, and R. Kienberger, “Collinear generation of ultrashort UV and XUV pulses,” Opt. Expr. 18, 9173 (2010). [CrossRef]
- M. S. Diakhate, E. S. Zijlstra, and M. E. Garcia, “Quantum dynamical study of the amplitude collapse and revival of coherent A1 phonons in bismuth: a classical phenomenon?,” Appl. Phys. A 96, 5 (2009). [CrossRef]
- T. Nomoto, A. Sasahara, and H. Onishi, “Optically excited near-surface phonons of TiO2 (110) observed by fourth-order coherent Raman spectroscopy”, J. Chem. Phys. 131, 084703 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- L. Chiodo, J. M. García-Lastra, A. Iacomino, S. Ossicini, J. Zhao, H. Petek, and A. Rubio, “Self-energy and excitonic effects in the electronic and optical properties of TiO2 crystalline phases,” Phys. Rev. B 82, 045207 (2010). [CrossRef]
- V. P. Zhukov and E. V. Chulkov, “Ab initio approach to the excited electron dynamics in rutile and anatase TiO2,” J. Phys.: Condens. Matter 22, 435802 (2010). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.