EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Physics – Condensed Phase, Surfaces and Low Dimensional Systems|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- X. Duan, Y. Huang, R. Agarwal and C. M. Lieber, ‘Single-nanowire electrically driven lasers,’ Nature 421, 241 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Gudiksen, L. J. Lauhon, J. Wang, D. C. Smith and C. M. Lieber, ‘Growth of nanowire superlattice structures for nanoscale photonics and electronics,’ Nature 415, 617 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Seo, S. A. Dayeh, P. C. Upadhya, J. A. Martinez, B. S. Swartzentruber, S. T. Picraux, A. J. Taylor, and R. P. Prasankumar, ‘Understanding ultrafast carrier dynamics in single quasi-one- dimensional Si nanowires,’ Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 071104 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Parkinson, H. J. Joyce, Q. Gao, H. H. Tan, X. Zhang, J. Zou, C. Jagadish, L. M. Herz and M. B. Johnston, ‘Carrier Lifetime and Mobility Enhancement in Nearly Defect-Free Core−Shell Nanowires Measured Using Time-Resolved Terahertz Spectroscopy,’ Nano Lett. 9, 3349 (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lloyd-Hughes, S. K. E. Merchant, L. Fu, H. H. Tan, C. Jagadish, E. Castro-Camus and M. B. Johnston, ‘Influence of surface passivation on ultrafast carrier dynamics and terahertz radiation generation in GaAs,’ Appl. Phys. Lett. 89, 232102 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.