EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chemistry – Condensed Phase|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- L. J. Butler, E. J. Hintsa, S. F. Shane, Y. T. Lee, “The Electronic State-Selective Photodissociation of CH2BrI at 248, 210, and 193 nm,“ J. Chem. Phys. 86, 2051 (1987). [CrossRef]
- A. N. Tarnovsky, M. Wall, M. Gustafsson, N. Lascoux, V. Sundström, E. Åkesson, “Study of the Photodissociation of Bromoiodomethane in Acetonitrile upon 266 nm Excitation,” J. Phys. Chem. 106, 5999 (2002). [CrossRef]
- K.-C. Tang, J. Peng, K. G. Spears, R. J. Sension, “Photoinitiated Bond Dissociation of Bromoiodomethane in Solution: Comparison of One-photon and Two-photon Excitations and the Formation of Iso-CH2Br–I and Iso-CH2I–Br,” J. Chem. Phys. 132, 141102 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N. Pugliano, A. Z. Szarka, S. Gnanakaran, M. Triechel, R. M. Hochstrasser, “Vibrational Population Dynamics of the HgI Photofragment in Ethanol Solution,” J. Chem. Phys. 103, 6498 (1995). [CrossRef]
- S. K. Pal, A. S. Mereshchenko, P. Z. El-Khoury, A. N. Tarnovsky, “Femtosecond Photolysis of CH2Br2 in Acetonitrile: Capturing the Bromomethyl Radical and Bromine-Atom Charge Transfer Complex through Deep-to-Near UV Probing,” Chem. Phys. Lett. 507, 69 (2011). [CrossRef]
- J. Sehested, T. Ellermann, O. J. Nielsen, “A Spectrokinetic Study of CH2I and CH2IO2 Radicals,” Int. J. Chem. 26, 259 (1994).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.