EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chemistry – Condensed Phase|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- M. H. Cho, “Coherent two-dimensional optical spectroscopy,” Chemical Reviews 108, 1331-1418 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yoshizawa, Y. Hattori, and T. Kobayashi, “Femtosecond time-resolved resonance Raman gain spectroscopy in polydiacetylene,” Physical Review B 49, 13259-13262 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yoshizawa and M. Kurosawa, “Femtosecond time-resolved Raman spectroscopy using stimulated Raman scattering,” Physical Review A 61, art. no.-013808 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- D. W. McCamant, P. Kukura, S. Yoon, and R. A. Mathies, “Femtosecond broadband stimulated Raman spectroscopy: Apparatus and methods,” Review of Scientific Instruments 75, 4971-4980 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. W. McCamant, P. Kukura, and R. A. Mathies, “Femtosecond time-resolved stimulated Raman spectroscopy: Application to the ultrafast internal conversion in beta-carotene,” Journal of Physical Chemistry A 107, 8208-8214 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kukura, D. W. McCamant, S. Yoon, D. B. Wandschneider, and R. A. Mathies, “Structural observation of the primary isomerization in vision with femtosecond-stimulated Raman,” Science 310, 1006-1009 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Fang, R. R. Frontiera, R. Tran, and R. A. Mathies, “Mapping GFP structure evolution during proton transfer with femtosecond Raman spectroscopy,” Nature 462, 200-U274 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Lockard, A. B. Ricks, D. T. Co, and M. R. Wasielewski, “Interrogating the Intramolecular Charge-Transfer State of a Julolidine-Anthracene Donor-Acceptor Molecule with Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy,” Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 1, 215-218 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Myers, K. L. M. Lewis, P. F. Tekavec, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Two-color two-dimensional Fourier transform electronic spectroscopy with a pulse-shaper,” Optics Express 16, 17420-17428 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Tekavec, J. A. Myers, K. L. M. Lewis, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Two dimensional electronic spectroscopy with a continuum probe,” Optics Letters 34, 1390-1392 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Wilhelm, J. Piel, and E. Riedle, “Sub-20-fs pulses tunable across the visible from a bluepumped single-pass noncollinear parametric converter,” Optics Letters 22, 1494-1496 (1997). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.