EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chemistry – Condensed Phase|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- M. H. Cho, “Coherent two-dimensional optical spectroscopy,” Chemical Reviews 108, 1331-1418 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Yoshizawa, Y. Hattori, and T. Kobayashi, “Femtosecond time-resolved resonance Raman gain spectroscopy in polydiacetylene,” Physical Review B 49, 13259-13262 (1994). [CrossRef]
- M. Yoshizawa and M. Kurosawa, “Femtosecond time-resolved Raman spectroscopy using stimulated Raman scattering,” Physical Review A 61, art. no.-013808 (2000).
- D. W. McCamant, P. Kukura, S. Yoon, and R. A. Mathies, “Femtosecond broadband stimulated Raman spectroscopy: Apparatus and methods,” Review of Scientific Instruments 75, 4971-4980 (2004). [CrossRef]
- D. W. McCamant, P. Kukura, and R. A. Mathies, “Femtosecond time-resolved stimulated Raman spectroscopy: Application to the ultrafast internal conversion in beta-carotene,” Journal of Physical Chemistry A 107, 8208-8214 (2003). [CrossRef]
- P. Kukura, D. W. McCamant, S. Yoon, D. B. Wandschneider, and R. A. Mathies, “Structural observation of the primary isomerization in vision with femtosecond-stimulated Raman,” Science 310, 1006-1009 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. Fang, R. R. Frontiera, R. Tran, and R. A. Mathies, “Mapping GFP structure evolution during proton transfer with femtosecond Raman spectroscopy,” Nature 462, 200-U274 (2009).
- J. V. Lockard, A. B. Ricks, D. T. Co, and M. R. Wasielewski, “Interrogating the Intramolecular Charge-Transfer State of a Julolidine-Anthracene Donor-Acceptor Molecule with Femtosecond Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy,” Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 1, 215-218 (2010). [CrossRef]
- J. A. Myers, K. L. M. Lewis, P. F. Tekavec, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Two-color two-dimensional Fourier transform electronic spectroscopy with a pulse-shaper,” Optics Express 16, 17420-17428 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P. F. Tekavec, J. A. Myers, K. L. M. Lewis, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Two dimensional electronic spectroscopy with a continuum probe,” Optics Letters 34, 1390-1392 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- T. Wilhelm, J. Piel, and E. Riedle, “Sub-20-fs pulses tunable across the visible from a bluepumped single-pass noncollinear parametric converter,” Optics Letters 22, 1494-1496 (1997). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.