EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Chemistry – Condensed Phase|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- J. Marangos, Contemp. Phys. 52, 551 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Santra, J. Phys. B At. Mol. Opt., 42(2), 023001 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. C. Felici´ssimo, F. F. Guimara es, F. Gelmukhanov, A. Cesar, and H. ◦gren, J. Chem. Phys., 122, 094319 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Schweigert and S. Mukamel, Phys. Rev. A, 76, 012504 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Biggs, Y. Zhang, D. Healion, and S. Mukamel, J. Chem. Phys. 136(17), 174117 (2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J. D. Biggs, D. Healion, N. Govind, and S. Mukamel, Under Preparation. [Google Scholar]
- This work is supported by the Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy, the National Science Foundation (Grant CHE-1058791), and the National Institutes of Health (Grant GM-59230). N. G. thanks NWCHEM development (EMSL, PNNL) for support. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.