EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Molecular Light Harvesting and Charge-Transfer Complexes|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- S. Lin, E. Katilius, A. L. M. Haffa, A. K. W. Taguchi, and N. W. Woodbury, “Blue Light Drives B-Side Electron Transfer in Bacterial Photosynthetic Reaction,” Biochem. 40, 13767 (2001).
- A. L. M. Haffa, S. Lin, J. C. Williams, B. P. Bowen, A. K. W. Taguchi, J. P. Allen, and N. W. Woodbury, “Controlling the Pathway of Photosynthetic Charge Separation in Bacterial Reaction Centers,” J. Phys. Chem. B 108, 4 (2004). [CrossRef]
- A. Shirakawa, I. Sakane, and T. Kobayashi, “Pulse-front-matched optical parametric amplification for sub-10-fs pulse generation tunable in the visible and near infrared, “ Opt. Lett. 23, 1292 (1998). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H. A. Frank, S. S. Taremi, J. R. Knox, “Crystallisation and preliminary X-ray and optical spectroscopic characterisation of the photochemical reaction centre from Rhodobacter sphaeroides strain 2.4.1,” J. Mol. Biol. 198, 139 (1987). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. C. Wirtz, M. C. van Hemert, J. Lugtenburg, H. A. Frank, and E.J.J. Groenen, “Two Stereoisomers of Spheroidene in the Rhodobacter sphaeroides R26 Reaction Center: A DFT Analysis of Resonance Raman Spectra,” Biophys. J. 93, 981 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. Kosumi, S. Maruta, T. Horibe, R. Fujii, M. Sugisaki, R. J. Cogdell, and H. Hashimoto, “Ultrafast Energy-Transfer Pathway in a Purple-Bacterial Photosynthetic Core Antenna, as Revealed by Femtosecond Time-Resolved Spectroscopy,“ Angew. Chem. Int . Ed. 50, 1097 (2011). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.