EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Molecular Light Harvesting and Charge-Transfer Complexes|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- M. H. Cho, “Coherent two-dimensional optical spectroscopy,” Chemical Reviews 108, 1331–1418 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Shim, D. B. Strasfeld, Y. L. Ling, and M. T. Zanni, “Automated 2D IR spectroscopy using a mid-IR pulse shaper and application of this technology to the human islet amyloid polypeptide,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 104, 14197–14202 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Myers, K. L. M. Lewis, P. F. Tekavec, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Two-color two-dimensional Fourier transform electronic spectroscopy with a pulse-shaper,” Optics Express 16, 17420–17428 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Blankenship, Molecular mechanisms of photosynthesis (Blackwell Science, Oxford, 2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Greenfield and M. R. Wasielewski, “Excitation energy transfer and charge separation in the isolated Photosystem II reaction center,” Photosynthesis Research 48, 83–97 (1996). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Dekker and R. Van Grondelle, “Primary charge separation in Photosystem II,” Photosynthesis Research 63, 195–208 (2000). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Renger and E. Schlodder, “Primary Photophysical Processes in Photosystem II: Bridging the Gap between Crystal Structure and Optical Spectra,” Chemphyschem 11, 1141–1153 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Novoderezhkin, J. P. Dekker, and R. van Grondelle, “Mixing of exciton and chargetransfer states in Photosystem II reaction centers: Modeling of Stark spectra with modified Redfield theory,” Biophysical Journal 93, 1293–1311 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Romero, I. H. M. van Stokkum, V. I. Novoderezhkin, J. P. Dekker, and R. van Grondelle, “Two Different Charge Separation Pathways in Photosystem II,” Biochemistry 49, 4300–4307 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Myers, K. L. M. Lewis, F. D. Fuller, P. F. Tekavec, C. F. Yocum, and J. P. Ogilvie, “Two-dimensional electronic spectroscopy of the D1-D2-cyt b559 photosystem II reaction center complex,” Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 1, 2774–2780 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. van Leeuwen, M. C. Nieveen, E. J. van de Meent, J. P. Dekker, and H. J. van Gorkom, “Rapid and simple isolation of pure photosystem II core reaction center particles from spinach,” Photosynth. Res. 28, 149–153 (1991). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.