EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 41, 2013XVIIIth International Conference on Ultrafast Phenomena
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Novel Pulsed Sources: Oscillators, Amplifiers, Nonlinear Mixing, Electrons, X-Rays|
|Published online||13 March 2013|
- G. Sciaini and R.J.D. Miller, “Femtosecond electron diffraction: heralding the era of atomically resolved dynamics”, Rep. Prog. Phys. 74, 096101 (2011) [CrossRef]
- H. Ihee, V.A. Lobastov, U.M. Gomez, B.M. Goodson, R. Srinivasan, C.Y. Ruan and A.H. Zewail, “Direct imaging of transient molecular structures with ultrafast diffraction”, Science 291, 458–62 (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G Herink, D.R. Solli, M. Gulde, and C. Ropers, “Field-driven photoemission from nanostructures quenches the quiver motion“, Nature 483, 190 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Krüger, M. Schenk and P. Hommelhoff, “Attosecond control of electrons emitted from a nanoscale metal tip”, Nature 475, 78 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H. Yanagisawa, M. Hengsberger, D. Leuenberger, M. Klöckner, C. Hafner, T. Greber and J. Osterwalder, “Energy Distribution Curves of Ultrafast Laser-Induced Field Emission and Their Implications for Electron Dynamics”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 087601 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.