EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 2013WONDER-2012 – 3rd International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Evaluation of Nuclear data (Theories, Models, Codes)|
|Published online||18 March 2013|
- C. De Saint Jean, B. Habert, O. Litaize, G. Noguère, C. Suteau, Status of CONRAD, a nuclear reaction analysis tool, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology – ND2007, edited by EDP Sciences (Nice, France, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Larson, Updated Users: Guide for SAMMY: Multilevel R-Matrix Fits to Neutron Data Using Bayes Equations, Oak Ridge National Laboratory Tech. Report, ORNL/TM-9179/R8, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Moxon, T.C. Ware, C.J. Dean, REFIT-2009 A Least-Square Fitting Program for Resonance Analysis of Neutron Transmission, Capture, Fission and Scattering Data, Users’ Guide for REFIT-2009-10, Tech. rep., UKNSF (2010). [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Fröhner, Evaluation and Analysis of Nuclear Resonance Data, OECD/NEA JEFF Report 18 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kopecky, P. Siegler, A. Moens, Low energy transmission measurements of 240,242Pu at GELINA and their impact on the capture width, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology – ND2007, edited by EDP Sciences (Nice, France, 2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.