EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 42, 2013WONDER-2012 – 3rd International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 March 2013|
- B.T. Rearden, M.L. Williams et al. “Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis Capabilities and Data in SCALE”, Nuclear Technology, Vol. 174, No. 2, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- W. Zwermann et al. “Uncertainty Analyses with Nuclear Covariance Data in Reactor Core Calculations.” Int. Conf. on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology 2010. Jeju Island, Korea, April 26-30, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Seregin, T.S. Kislitsina, A.M. Tsiboulia. TRIGEX.04 Code Package. Preprint IPPE-2846, Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk (2000). (In Russian.) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Blyskavka, G.N. Manturov, M.N. Nikolaev, A.M. Tsiboulia. “Multigroup Monte Carlo Code MMK-KENO,” Preprint IPPE-3145, Institute for Physics and Power Engineering, Obninsk (2009). (In Russian.) [Google Scholar]
- “Multigroup Constant Set for Calculation of Neutron and Photon Radiation Fields and Functionals, Including the CONSYST2 Program,” ORNL. RSICC DLC-182 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Manturov, M.N. Nikolaev, A.M. Tsiboulia, “ABBN-93 Group Data Library. Part 1: Nuclear Data for the Calculations of Neutron and Photon Radiation Fields.” INDC (CCP)-409/L, IAEA, p. 65 (1997). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Poplavsky et al. “Core Design and Fuel Cycle of Advanced Fast Reactor with Sodium Coolant.” Int. Conf. on Fast Reactors and Related Fuel Cycles: Challenges and Opportunities (FR09), Kyoto, Japan, December 7-11, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.