EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 43, 201340th Liège International Astrophysical Colloquium. Ageing Low Mass Stars: From Red Giants to White Dwarfs
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||21 March 2013|
- Christensen-Dalsgaard J., to be published in Asteroseismology, Canary Islands Winter School of Astrophysics, Volume XXII, (editor P. L. Pallé, pubnameambridge University Press), arXiv:1106.5946
- Baudin F. et al., A&A 538, (2012)A73 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Carrier F. et al., A&A 509, (2010)A73 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Poretti E. et al., to be published in Proceedings of the 20th Stellar Pulsation Conference Series: ‘Impact of new instrumentation and new insights in stellar pulsations’, arXiv:1202.3542
- Ecuvillon A. et al., A&A 426, (2004)619 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Ecuvillon A. et al., A&A 445, (2006)633 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Reddy B. E. et al., MNRAS 340, (2003)304 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.