EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- G. S. Speak, D. J. Walters, Optical Considerations and Limitations of Schlieren Method (1954).
- B. Edlén, Meteorologia 2 (1964)
- V. Dvořák, J. Kolář, International Conference on Engineering Optimization 2, 1510, (2010)
- V. Dvořák, Applied and Computational Mechanics, 15–24 (2010)
- J. Kolář, V. Dvořák, XXVII: Meeting of Departments of Fluid Mechanics and Thermomechanics, 155–162 (2008)
- A. H Shapiro, The Dynamics and Thermodynamics of Compressible Fluid Flow. (The Ronald Press Company (1953)
- W. E. Moeckel, Interaction of oblique shock waves with regions of variable pressure, entropy and energy, NACA TN 2725 (1952)
- H. K. Versteeg, W Malalasekera,. An Introduction to Computational fluid dynamics, The Finite Volume Method, (Pearson Education Limited 2007)
- D Wilcox,. AIAA J. 26 (11), 1299–1310 (1988) [CrossRef]
- F. R. Menter,. AIAA J. 32(8), 1598–1605 (1994) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.