EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- K. Sommer, R. Heinz, J. Schöfer, 1. Auflage (2010)
- C. A. Shook, M. C. Roco, Butterworth-Heinemann press, (1991)
- R.N. Sharma, A.A. Shaikh, Chem. Eng. Sci. 58, 2123–2140 (2003) [CrossRef]
- P.K. Biswas, S.C. Dev, K.M. Godiwalla, C.S. Sivaramakrishnan, Mater. Des. 20, 253–265 (1999) [CrossRef]
- G.R. Desale, B.K. Gandhi, S.C. Jain, in: Proceedings of the 30th National Conference on Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Surathkal, 528–534 (2003)
- ANSYS CFX modeling guide 12.0 (2009)
- M. Pepple, 7th international conference on multiphase flow, ICMF 2010, Tampa, FL, May 30- June 4 (2010)
- C. G. Duan, V. Y. Karelin, Imperial college press, Vol. 2 (2002)
- X. Chen, B.S. McLaury, S.A. Shirazi, ASME J.Energy Res. Tech. 128, 1–9 (2006) [CrossRef]
- X. Chen, B.S. McLaury, S.A. Shirazi, J. Comput. Fluids 33, 1251–1272 (2004) [CrossRef]
- G. Grant, W. Tabakoff, Cincinnati University, (June 1973)
- I. Finnie, Wear 3, 87–103 (1960) [CrossRef]
- C. Huang, S. Chiovelli, P. Minev, Jingli Luo, K. Nandakumar, Powder Technology 187, 273–279 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. H. Wang, C. Huang, K. Nandakumar, P. Minev, J. Luo, S. Chiovelli, Int. J. Comput. Fluid Dynamics, Vol. 23, No. 2, 155–173 (Feb. 2009) [CrossRef]
- W. Tabakoff, R. Kotwal, A. Hamed, Wear 52, 161–170 (1979) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.