EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- P. Maitenaz, A. Gernez, Cooking Chamber Apparatus, US4590360, Compagne Europeene pour l'Eqluipement Menager (CEPEM) (1986) [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC), Household and similar electrical appliances – Safety, EN 60335 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Scarisbrick, M. Newborough, ve S.D. Probert, Improving the thermal performances of domestic electric ovens, Applied Thermal Engineering, 39, 263–300 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bozgeyik, An Experimental Investigation for the Reduction of the Energy Consumption of Electrically Heated Oven, Master Thesis, Istanbul Technical University, Institute of Science (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ulrich, Oven with baking muffle, EP0475285, Miele & CIE (1992) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hancilar, Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of Energy Consumption for Electrical Domestic Built-In oven, Master Thesis, Istanbul Technical University, Institute of Science (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O. Isik, D. Karakuz, Increasing Efficiency of Radiation in a Closed Volume, License Thesis, Istanbul Technical University (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.