EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- Morimoto,T., and Y. Hashimoto. AI approaches to identification and control of total plant production systems. Control Engineering Practice 8 (5); (2000)
- G. van Straten, G. van Willigenburg, E. van Henten and Rachel van Ooteghem. Optimal control of greenhouse cultivation, CRC Press is an imprint of the Taylor & Francis Group, an informa business, U.S.A (2011)
- Boulard(T.), Draoui(B.) and Neirac (F.). Calibration and validation of a greenhouse climate control model, Workshop: Mathematical & Control Applications in Agriculture and Horticulture, Silsoe, Grande Bretagne, Acta Horticulturae, (1994)
- Cools (C.), Gicquel (R.) and Neirac (F.). Identification of building reduced models. Application to the characterization of Passive Solar Components, International Journal of Solar Energy, Vol. 7, N°3, (1989)
- Boulard (T.) and Jemaa (R.). Greenhouse tomato crop transpiration model: application to irrigationcontrol. Acta Horticulturae, 335, (1993)
- Acock (B.), Charles-Edwards (D.A.), Fitter (D.J.), Hand (D.W.), Ludwig(L.J.), Warren Wilson (J.), Withers(A.C.) The contribution of leaves from different levels within a tomato crop to canopy net photosynthesis : an experimental of two canopy models. J. Exp. Bot. 29 (111), (1978)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.