EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- J. Jandačka, M. Malcho, Slovgas: odborný plynárenský časopis. –ISSN 1335-3853. Roč. 15, n. 5 Slovakia (2006), p. 6–8. [Google Scholar]
- M. Malcho, J. Jandačka, Š. Papučík, Acta Metallurgica Slovaca y. 13., n. 3 Slovakia (2007), p. 233–238. [Google Scholar]
- R. Kiš, M. Janovcová, M. Malcho. The application of experimental and numerical methods in fluid mechanics and energy, Slovakia (2012). p. 136–140. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5167-1:2003, Measurement of fluid flow by means of pressure differential devices inserted in circular cross-section conduits running full – Part 1: General principles and requirements. International organization of Standardization, Slovakia. [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5167-2:2003, Measurement of fluid flow by means of pressure differential devices inserted in circular cross-section conduits running full – Part 2: Orifice plates. International organization of Standardization, Slovakia. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mederos, J. Lima, An international Journal, Brazilian archives of biology and technology, Brazil (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R. Lenhard, S. Gavlas, 5th Annual International Travelling Conference for Young Researchers and PhD students. 2011, y. 5. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gavlas, R. Lenhard, M. Malcho, Experimental fluid mechanics 2011: proceedings of the international conference. Liberec (2011). p. 801–808. [Google Scholar]
- R. Lenhard. Power control and optimization: proceeding of fourth global conference (2010), Kuching, Malaysia. p. 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.