EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- P.A. Rosen, G. Hughes, P.E. Hardee, in: A comparison of the morphology and stability of relativistic and nonrelativistic jets, Astrophysical Journal 516 (1999)
- R. Presura, S. Neff, L. Wanex, in: Experimental Design for the Laboratory Simulation of Magnetized Astrophysical Jets, Astrophys Space Sci 307 (2007)
- C. D. Gregory, J. Howe, B. Loupias, S. Myers, M.M. Notley, Y. Sakawa, A. Oya, R. Kodama, M. Koenig and N. C. Woolsey N C, in: Astrophysical Jet Experiments with Colliding Laser-produced Plasmas, ApJ 676 420 (2008)
- D.J. Ampleford, S.V. Lebedev, A. Ciardi, S.N. Bland, S. C. Bott, G.N. Hall, N. Naz, C. A. Jennings, M. Sherlock, J. P. Chittenden, A. Frank, E. Blackman, in: Laboratory Modeling of Standing Shocks and Radiatively Cooled Jets with Angular Momentum, Astrophys Space Sci 307 (2007)
- P. Hartigan, J.M. Foster, B.H. Wilde, B.F. Coker, P.A. Rosen, J.F. Hansen, B.E. Blue, R. J. R. Williams, R. Carver and A. Frank, in: Laboratory Experiments, Numerical Simulations, and Astronomical Observations of Deflected Supersonic Jets: Application to HH110, ApJ 705 1073 (2009)
- M. Belan, Apparato a fascio elettronico per visualizzazioni e misure su getti di gas a bassa pressione, Scientific Report DIA SR-12-03, Politecnico di Milano, Dipartimento di Ingegneria Aerospaziale (2012)
- C. Tropea, A.L. Yarin, J.F. Foss, Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics (1978)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.