EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- H. Li, O. Wilhelmsen, L. Yexiam, Int. J. of Greenhouse Gas Controls 5, 1119 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S.I. Sandler, Phys. Fluids 11, 2549 (1968) [CrossRef]
- L. Monchick, K. Yun, E. Mason, J. Chem. Phys. 39, 654 (1963) [CrossRef]
- R.S. Brokaw, J.N. Buttler, The J. of Chem. Phys. 26, 1636 (1957) [CrossRef]
- R.S. Brokaw, The J. of Chem. Phys. 32, 1005 (1960) [CrossRef]
- L. Spizer, R. Harm, Phys. Rev. 89, 977 (1953) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- M. Mitchner, Jr. Kruger, Partially ionized gases (Wiley-Interscience Pub., 1973)
- E. Mason, R. Munn, F. Smith, Phys. Fluids 10, 1827 (1967) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.