EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- R. Dvořák, Transonic Flows, Academia, Prague (1986, in Czech).
- R. Dvořák, K. Kozel, Mathematical modelling in aerodynamics, CTU in Prague, Prague (1996, in Czech)
- A. Favre, Equations des gaz turbulents compressibles, Jour. de Mecanique, 4, 361–390 (1965)
- M. Feistauer, J. Felcman, I. Straškraba, Mathematical and Computational Methods for Compressible Flow, Oxford University Press (2003)
- C. Hirsch, Numerical Computation of Internal and External Flows, Volume II, – Computational Methods for Inviscid and Viscous Flows, JohnWilley&Sons (1990)
- J. Holman, J. Furst, Proceedings: Colloquium Fluid Dynamics 2008, 11–12, Institute of Thermomechanics, AS CR, v. v. i., Prague (2008)
- J. Huml, J. Furst, K. Kozel, J. Příhoda, Proceedings: Topical Problems of Fluid Dynamics 2009, 45–48, Institute of Thermodynamics, AS CR, v. v. i., Prague (2009, in Czech).
- J. Huml, J. Holman, J. Furst, K. Kozel, Proceedings: Topical Problems of Fluid Dynamics 2010, 73–76, Institute of Thermomechanics, AS CR, v. v. i., Prague (2010)
- P. Pořízková, Numerical Solution of Compressible Flows Using Finite Volume Method, PhD Dissertation CTU in Prague, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, CTU in Prague, Prague (2009, in Czech).
- J. Příhoda, P. Louda, Mathematical modelling of turbulent flow, CTU in Prague, Prague 2007 (in Czech)
- J. Šimonek, K. Kozel, J. Trefilík, Proceedings: Topical Problems of Fluid Mechanics 2007, 169–172, Institute of Thermomechanics, AS CR, v. v. i., Prague (2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.