EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 45, 2013EFM12 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2012
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 April 2013|
- R. Bates et al, “An On-Line Acoustic Fluorocarbon Coolant Mixture Analyzer for the ATLAS Silicon Tracker”, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., 2367–2374, (2012), ISSN:0018-9499
- G. Hallewell, V. Vacek, M Doubek. 2010, “Novel and simple sonar gas analyzers”, Proc. of the 9th Asian Thermophysical Properties Conference, Beijing, (2010), CD ROM Paper No.:109296: 1-6
- D. Attree et al, “The evaporative cooling system for the ATLAS inner detector”, J. Instrum., (2008)
- R. Bates et al, “A combined on-line acoustic flowmeter and fluorocarbon coolant mixture analyzer for the ATLAS silicon tracker”, Proc. of the ICALEPCS 2011, 969–972, Grenoble, (2011)
- “PVSS II – Process visualization and control system, Version 3.8”, ETM professional control GmbH, (2009), http://www.etm.at/index_e.asp?id=1&sb1=1
- E. Lemmon, M. Huber and M. McLinden, “REFPROP Standard reference database 23, version 9.0 U.S.”, National Institute of Standards and Technology, (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.