EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 49, 2013HCP 2012 – Hadron Collider Physics Symposium 2012
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 May 2013|
- The ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 3, S08003 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS uses a right-handed coordinate system where the nominal interaction point is at the center of the detector and z-axis coinciding with the axis of the beam pipe. The x-axis points from the IP to the center of the LHC, and the y-axis points upward. Cylindrical coordinate (r, ϕ) are used in the transverse plane, ϕ being the azimuthal angle around the beam pipe. The pseudorapidity is defined in terms of the polar angle θ as . [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Insertable BLayer Technical Design Report, CERN-LHCC-2010-013, http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1291633. [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Letter of Intent for the Phase I Upgrade of the ATLAS Experiment, CERNLHCC-2011-012, http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1402470, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs Boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC, Phys. Lett. B 716 1–29, (2012). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wotschack, Development of micromegas muon chambers for the ATLAS upgrade, JINST 7, C02021 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Anderson et. al., FTK: a Fast Track Trigger for ATLAS, JINST 7, C10002 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Physics at the High Luminosity with ATLAS, ATL-PHYS-PUB-2012-004, http://cds.cern.ch/record/1484890, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- The ATLAS Collaboration, Letter of Intent for the Phase II Upgrade of the ATLAS Experiment, CERNLHCC-2012-022, http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1502664, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.