EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 49, 2013HCP 2012 – Hadron Collider Physics Symposium 2012
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 May 2013|
- G. Giudice and R. Rattazzi, Theories with gauge mediated supersymmetry breaking, Phys.Rept. 322, 419–499 (1999) [CrossRef]
- P. Fayet, Mixing Between Gravitational and Weak Interactions Through the Massive Gravitino, Phys.Lett. B70, 461 (1977) [CrossRef]
- R. Casalbuoni, S. De Curtis, D. Dominici, F. Feruglio, and R. Gatto, A Gravitino-Goldstino High-
- Energy Equivalence Theorem, Phys.Lett. B215, 313 (1988)
- N. Arkani-Hamed, S. Dimopoulos, and G. Dvali, The Hierarchy problem and new dimensions at a millimeter, Phys.Lett. B429, 263–272 (1998) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. F. Giudice, R. Rattazzi, and J. D. Wells, Quantum gravity and extra dimensions at high-energy colliders, Nucl.Phys. B544, 3–38 (1999) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. J. Fox, R. Harnik, J. Kopp, and Y. Tsai, Missing Energy Signatures of Dark Matter at the LHC, Phys.Rev. D85, (2012)
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for dark matter candidates and large extra dimensions in events with a jet and missing transverse momentum with the ATLAS detector, arXiv :1210.4491 [hep-ex], (2012)
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for New Phenomena in Monojet plus Missing Transverse Momentum Final States using 10 f b−1 of pp Collisions at √s = 8 TeV with the ATLAS detector at the LHC, ATLAS-CONF-2012-147, https://cdsweb.cern. ch/record/1493486 (2012)
- A. L. Read, Presentation of search results : The CLs technique, J.Phys. G28, 2693–2704 (2002) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Search for dark matter candidates and large extra dimensions in events with a photon and missing transverse momentum in pp collision data at √s = 7 TeV with the ATLAS detector, arXiv :1209.4625 [hep-ex], (2012)
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 3, S08003 (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.