EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 50, 2013TRACER 6 - The 6th International Conference on Tracers and Tracing Methods
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 May 2013|
- McComb, P.J. and Black, K.P., Detailed observations of littoral transport using artificial sediment tracer in a high-energy, rocky-reef and iron sand environment. Journal of Coastal Research 21, 358–373 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forsyth, S.H., 2000 New developments in artificial fluorescent tracer counting techniques applied to sand transport studies. MSc. Thesis, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ. 42pp [Google Scholar]
- Courtois G., and Monaco A., Radioactive methods for the quantitative determination of coastal drift rate. Mar Geol 7, 183–206 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- Heathershaw, A.D. and Carr, A.P. 1987. Measurements of sediment transport rates using radioactive tracers. In: Proceeding of the Coastal Sediments 1987 ASCE, New York, 399–412 [Google Scholar]
- Spencer, K., The 2011 Development of rare earth element-labelled potassium-depleted clays for use as cohesive sediment tracers in aquatic environments. J Soils Sediments (paper in press) [Google Scholar]
- Vila-concejo, A., Ferreira, O., Ciavola, P., Matias, A. & Dias, J.M.A., Tracer studies on the updrift margin of a complex inlet system. Marine Geology 208, 43–72 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Sarma, T.P. & Iya, K.K., Preparation of artificial silt for tracer studies near Bombay Harbour. Journal Scientic Indeed Research India, Astrinli 19, 99–101 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- Draaijer, A., Tadema Wielandt, R. and Houpt, P.M. 1984. Investigation on the applicability of fluorescent synthetic particles for the tracing of silt. Netherlands Organisation for Applied Scientific Research, Report R84/152 (in Dutch) [Google Scholar]
- Louisse, C.J., Akkerman, R.J. and Suylen, J.M. 1986. A fluorescent tracer for cohesive sediment. In: International Conference on Measuring Techniques of Hydraulics Phenomena in Offshore, Coastal and Inland Waters. London, England, 9–11 April, 1986, 367–391 [Google Scholar]
- Black, K.S., Athey, S., Wilson, P.A., and Evans, D., The use of particle tracking in sediment transport studies: a review. In Balson, P., and Collins, M.B., Coastal and Shelf Sediment Transport. Geological Society of London, Special Publication 274, 73–91 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Guymer, I., Stovin, V.R., Gaskell, P., Maltby, L.L. and Pearson, J.M. (2010) Predicting The Deposition of Highway Derived sediments in a Receiving River Reach, 17th Congress of the Asia and Pacific Division (APD-IAHR), Auckland, New Zealand [Google Scholar]
- Van Der Post, K.D., Oldfield, F. & Voulgaris, G. 1995. Magnetic tracing of beach sand: preliminary results. Coastal Dynamics ’94, Proceedings of International Conference, 323–334 [Google Scholar]
- White, T., Status of measurement techniques for coastal sediment transport. Coastal Engineering 35, 17–45 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carey, D.A., Fluorometric detection of tracer particles used to study animal-particle dynamics. Limnol. Oceanogr 34(3), 630–635 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Farinato, R.S. & Kraus, N.C., Spectrofluorometric determination of sand tracer concentrations. Journal Sedimentary Petrology 51, 663–665 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Solan, M., Wigham, B., Hudson, I., Kennedy, R., Coulon, C., Norling, K., Nilsson, H.C., and Rosenburg, R., In situ quantification of bioturbation using time-lapse fluorescent sediment profile imaging (f-SPI), luminophore tracers and model simulation. Marine Ecol. Progr. Series 271, 1–12 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- QEA. 2008. Lower Duwamish Waterway sediment transport modeling report. Prepared for Lower Duwamish Waterway Group. Quantitative Environmental Analysis, LLC, Montvale, NJ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.