EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 53, 2013UHECR 2012 - International Symposium on Future Directions in UHECR Physics
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 June 2013|
- E. Baracikowski et al., Report of Working Group on Mass Composition, these Proceedings 2012
- J. Abraham et al., (the Pierre Auger Collaboration), Phys. Rev. Lett. 104 091101 (2010) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- R. Abbasi et al., (the HiRes Collaboration), Phys. Rev. Lett. 104 161101 (2010) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. Jui et al., (the TA Collaboration), Proc APS DPF Meeting, arXiv: 1110.0133
- B. Dawson et al., Report of the Working Group on the Energy Spectrum, these Proceedings 2012
- A. A. Watson, Reports on Progress in Physics, High-energy cosmic rays and the Greisen- Zatsepin-Kuz'min effect, 2012 (to be submitted)
- R. Ellsworth et al., Phys. Rev. D 26 336 1982 [CrossRef]
- R. Baltrusaitis et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 52 1380 (1984) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- R. Ulrich for the Pierre Auger Collaboration, Measurement of the proton-air cross-section with the Pierre Auger Observatory, these Proceedings 2012 P Abreu et al., Phys. Rev. Lett. 109 062002 (2012)
- A. Yushkov, for the Pierre Auger Collaboration, Measurement of the muon shower content at the Pierre Auger Observatory, these Proceedings 2012
- A. Letessier-Selvon, UHE particle physics and astrophysics: the need for multi-component EAS measurements and primary particle identification, these Proceedings 2012
- M. Ambrosio et al., (the Napoli group), Reconstruction of muon-production depths in ground arrays based on the Time Track Complementary Method, these Proceedings 2012
- L. Lopes, P. Fonte, M. Pimenta, Study of RPCs for autonomous stations in cosmic ray research PoS(RPC2012)043
- A. Santangelo, for the JEM-EUSO Collaboration, The JEM-EUSO mission: Context and Status, these Proceedings 2012 T. Ebizusaki, Space-based Observations of Extensive Air Showers, these Proceedings 2012 E. Parizot et al., On the Astrophysical value of larger yet achievable UHECR Detectors, these Proceedings 2012
- P. Privitera, A conceptual design for a large ground array of fluorescence detectors, these Proceedings 2012
- For a history of the evolution of techniques to study Extensive Air Showers, see K- H. Kampert and A. A. Watson, Extensive Air-Showers and Ultra-high energy cosmic rays: a historical review, Eur. Phys. J. H 37 359 (2012), arXiv 1207.4827 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.