EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 53, 2013UHECR 2012 - International Symposium on Future Directions in UHECR Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||New Experimental Techniques|
|Published online||25 June 2013|
- N.D. Barbashina et al., Instrum.Exp.Tech. 43, 743–746 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Aynutdinov et al., Astrophys. Space Sci. 258, 105–116 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Petrukhin, “Cosmic Ray above the knee; experimental results and their interpretation” Proc. 32nd ICRC, Beijing, China 1, 50–53 (2011). Available in http://icrc2011.ihep.ac. cn/new.htm [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Bogdanov et al., Phys. Tom. Nucl. 73, 1852–1869 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Grant et al., “Search for neutrino oscillations in the SPS wide-band beam”, CERN/SPSC/81-14, SPSC/P158 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Cherry, G.L. Case, “Compton scattered transition radiation from very high energy particles”, Astroparticle Physics 18, 629–635 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.