EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 53, 2013UHECR 2012 - International Symposium on Future Directions in UHECR Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2013|
- J. Linsley, Proc. of the Workshop on Very High Energy Cosmic-Ray Interactions University of Pennsylvania, eds. M. L. Cherry, K. Lande and I. R. Steinberg, 476 (1982)
- F. Kajino, Proc. of the 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference Beijing (2011)
- The JEM-EUSO collaboration, arXiv:1204.5065v1
- M. D. Rodríguez Frías et al., The Atmospheric Monitoring System of the JEM-EUSO Space Mission, These Proceedings
- L. Scarsi, et al., EUSO - Extreme Universe Space Observatory, Proceedings 27th ICRC, Hamburg, D, Vol. HE, pp. 839–842 (2001)
- The JEM-EUSO collaboration, The JEM-EUSO purple book - A report on the phase A study (2010)
- F. Onoma et al., Annales Geophysicae 23, 2385, 2005; [CrossRef]
- Horinouchi, T., Nakamura, T., and Kosaka, J. Geophysical research Letters 29 2007;
- Iwagami, N. et al., Advance in Space Research, 2005 35, 1964
- F. Fenu et al., Proc. of the 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference #592 # 633, (2011)
- J. H. Adams et al., Summary Report of JEM-EUSO Workshop at KICP in Chicago, arXiv:1203.3451v2
- Y. Takizawa et al., Proc. of the 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference, #874 (2011)
- Y. Kawasaki et al., Proc. 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference Beijing, #472 (2011)
- S. Ahmad et al., Proc. 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference Beijing, # 236 (2011)
- H. Miyamoto et al., Proc. 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference Beijing, #775 (2011)
- M. Bertaina et al., Performances of JEM-EUSO, These Proceedings
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.