EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 53, 2013UHECR 2012 - International Symposium on Future Directions in UHECR Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 June 2013|
- P. von Ballmoos et al.: The EUSO-BALLOON project, these proceedings
- Casolino, M. : The data acquisition, handling system of JEM-EUSO experiment, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 623, 516–518, 1st International Conference on Technology and Instrumentation in Particle Physics, 2010
- Casolino, M. et al.: Advances in Space Research 37, 1857–1861, 2006 [CrossRef]
- Casolino, M. et al.: Detecting ultra-high energy cosmic rays from space with unprecedented acceptance: objectives and design of the JEM-EUSO mission, Astrophys. Space Sci. Trans. 7, 477–482, 2011 [CrossRef]
- Kawasaki, Y. et al.: The focal surface of the JEM-EUSO instrument, Astrophys. Space Sci. Trans. 7, 167–169, 2011 [CrossRef]
- Ebisuzaki, T., et al.: The JEM-EUSO Project: Observing Extremely High Energy Cosmic Rays, Neutrinos from the International Space Station, Nuclear Physics B–Proceedings Supplements, 175-176, 237–240, proceedings of the XIV International Symposium on Very High Energy Cosmic Ray Interactions, 2008
- Kajino, F. : The JEM-EUSO mission to explore the extreme Universe, Nuclear Instruments, Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment 623, 422–424, 1st International Conference on Technology and Instrumentation in Particle Physics, 2010
- Takahashi, Y. and the JEM-EUSO Collaboration: The JEM-EUSO mission, New Journal of Physics 11, 065 009–+, 2009 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.