EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 53, 2013UHECR 2012 - International Symposium on Future Directions in UHECR Physics
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Calibrations and Atmosphere|
|Published online||25 June 2013|
- T. Tomida et al., Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A 654 (2011) 653-660 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tomida et al., Proceedings of the 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference in Beijing (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tomida et al., Proceedings of the 31st International Cosmic Ray Conference in Lodz (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tsunesada et al., Proceedings of the 31st International Cosmic Ray Conference in Lodz (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Chikawa et al., Proceedings of the 30th International Cosmic Ray Conference in Merida 5 (2007) 1025 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.