EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 2013New Strategies for Energy Generation, Conversion and Storage
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||26 June 2013|
- Muller R. A., Physics for Future Presidents: The Science Behind the Headlines (W.W. Norton & Company) 2008.
- The sentence is taken from: Feynman R. P., The Meaning of it All (Penguin) 1999.
- For more information visit http://public.web.cern.ch/public/.
- This communication model emerged under the title “Public understanding of science” after the influential report of the Royal Society of London of 1985. The report can be downloaded from http://royalsociety.org/Public-Understanding-of-Science/.
- An exhaustive treatment of public science communication can be found in the book by Carrada F., Communicating Science. A Scientific Survival Kit (European Communities) 2006.
- More information can be found in the site http://energygroup.epsdivisions.org/.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.