EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 2013New Strategies for Energy Generation, Conversion and Storage
|Number of page(s)||19|
|Published online||26 June 2013|
- S. J. Baines and R.H. Worden (Editors), Geological Storage of Carbon Dioxide, Vol 233 (Geological Society, London, Special publications) 2004, pp. 225–234. [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Thomas and S. M. Benson (Editors), Carbon Dioxide Capture for Storage in Deep Geologic Formations, Vol 2 (Elsevier Ltd., Oxford, UK) 2005, pp. 1133–1141. [Google Scholar]
- Greenhouse Gas Control Technologies, Vol. I (Elsevier Ltd.) 2005. [Google Scholar]
- CEC, Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the geological storage of carbon dioxide, Impact Assessment, Commission of European Communities, Brussels, January 2008. [Google Scholar]
- IPCC, Special Report on Carbon Capture and Storage, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Geneva, Switzerland) 2005. [Google Scholar]
- J., Pearce A., Chadwick M., Bentham S., Holloway and K., Gary Technology Status Review - Monitoring Technologies for the Geological Storage of CO2, Report No. COAL R285 DTI/PUB URN 05/1033 ((Department of Trade and Industry, London, U.K.) 2005, [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.