EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 54, 2013New Strategies for Energy Generation, Conversion and Storage
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Best Students' Presentations|
|Published online||26 June 2013|
- Ptáček M. and Matoušek A., Modelling of photovoltaic array for hybrid system, in Proceedings of the 12th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering 2011, Vol. 1 (VSB - Technical University of Ostrava, Ostrava, Czech Republic) 2011, pp. 1–4. [Google Scholar]
- Ptáček M. and Matoušek A., New dynamic model of low-temperature fuel cell stack and the micro-cogeneration systems, in Proceedings of the 13th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering 2012, Vol. 1 (Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic) 2012, pp. 491–497. [Google Scholar]
- Gyu-Yeong C., Jong-Soo K., Hyun-Soo K., Byoung-Kuk L. and Won-Yong L., Proton exchange membrane fuel cell (pemfc) modeling for high efficiency fuel cell balance of plant (bop), in ICEMS, International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems (IEEE) 2007, pp. 271–276. [Google Scholar]
- Papadopoulos P., Marinopoulos A. and Papagiannis G., Dynamic modelling of a grid-connected pem fuel cell in a distributed generation network, in PowerTech (IEEE, Bucharest) 2009, pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- Yalcinoz T. and Alam M., Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 33 (2008) 1932. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tesfahunegn S., Vie P., Undeland T. and Ulleberg E., A combined steady state and dynamic model of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell for use in dg system simulation, in IPEC 2010, International Power Electronics Conference (IEEE) 2010, pp. 2457–2464. [Google Scholar]
- Soltani M. and Bathaee S., A new dynamic model considering effects of temperature, pressure and internal resistance for pem fuel cell power modules, in DRPT 2008, Third International Conference on Electric Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies (IEEE) 2010, pp. 2757–2762. [Google Scholar]
- Khan M. and Iqbal M., Ren. Energy, 30 (2005) 421. [Google Scholar]
- Villalva M., Gazoli J. and Filho E., IEEE Trans. Power Electron., 24 (2009) 1198. [Google Scholar]
- Khan M. J. and Iqbal M. T., Dynamic modeling, simulation and control of a small wind energy conversion system, presented in ICME2003, Proceedings of the International Conference on Mechanical Engineering (Dhaka, Bangladesh) 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Borowy B. S. and Salameh Z. M., IEEE Trans. Energy Conver., 12 (1997) 73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El-Sattar A., Saad N. and Shams El-Dein M., Electr. Pow. Syst. Res., 78 (2008) 1240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.