EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 1: Physical, Chemical and Mechanical Behavior: Physico-chemical Effect|
|Published online||11 July 2013|
- A. Bradford, D. Esh, A. Ridge, M. Thaggard, R. Whited, S. Treby, S. Flanders, and L.W. Camper, “U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Technical Evaluation Report for the U.S. Department of Energy Savannah River Site Draft Section 3116 Waste Determination for Salt Waste Disposal,” Technical Report (U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, D.C., 2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Dixon, J. Harbour, and M. Phifer, “Hydraulic and Physical Properties of Saltstone Grouts and Vault Concretes,” SRNL-STI-2008-00421, Savannah River National Laboratory (November 2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. Dixon, J. Harbour, and M. Phifer, “Hydraulic and physical properties of saltstone grouts and vault concretes.” Savannah River National Laboratory, SRNL-STI-2008-00421 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Harbour, E.K. Hansen, T.B. Edwards, V.J. Williams, R.E. Eibling, D.R. Best, and D.M. Missimer, “Characterization of Slag, Fly Ash and Portland Cement for Saltstone,” WSRC-TR-2006-00067, Savannah River National Laboratory, Aiken, SC (February 2006). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Barneyback Jr. and S. Diamond, Cement and Concrete Research, 11, 279–285 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.D. Bond and P.W.M. Jacobs, J. Chem. Soc. A, 1265–1268 (1966). [Google Scholar]
- S.-Y. Hong and F.P. Glasser, Cement and Concrete Research, 29, 1893–1903 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.