EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Session 1: Physical, Chemical and Mechanical Behavior: Physico-chemical Effect|
|Published online||11 July 2013|
- M.R. Fard, Resolution of Generic Safety Issues (U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, D.C., 2011)
- R.T. Pabalan, L. Yang, K.-T. Chiang, Boric Acid Degradation of Reinforced Concrete (Center for Nuclear Waste Regulatory Analyses, San Antonio, Texas, 2011)
- C.M. Bethke, Geochemical and Biogeochemical Reaction Modeling (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2008).
- L. Wang, Near-Field Chemistry of a HLW/SF Repository in Boom Clay—Scoping Calculations Relevant to the Supercontainer Design (SCK•CEN, Mol, Belgium, 2009)
- G. Kosakowski, P. Blum, D. Kulik, W. Pfingsten, H., Shao, A. Singh, JESSS 3, 41 (2009) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Davison, Update to December 14, 2010 PSEG Nuclear, LLC Response to NRC Request for Additional Information Related to Structures Monitoring Associated with the Salem Nuclear Generating Station, Units 1 and 2 License Renewal Application (PSEG Nuclear, LLC, Hancocks Bridge, New Jersey, 2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.