EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session 3: Aging Management of Nuclear Power Plant|
|Published online||11 July 2013|
- YVL 1.1. Regulatory control of safety at nuclear facilities, Finnish Centre for Radiation and Nuclear Safety (STUK).10 February (2006).
- International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA Safety Guide NS-G-2.12, “Ageing Management for Nuclear Power Plants”, (2009)
- E. Vesikari. Service life management system ServiceMan - User Manual. The Finnish Research Programme on Nuclear Power Plant Safety 2007 - 2010. Research Report VTT-R-00450-11. 41p. (2011)
- F. Moodi. Development of a Knowledge Based Expert System for the Repair and Maintenance of Concrete Structures, PhD. Thesis, Newcastle upon Tyne University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. (2001)
- F. Al-Neshawy, E. Sistonen, J. Piironen, and S. Huovinen. Design of database based on condition survey of concrete facades. CONSEC’07, Concrete under severe conditions: Environment and loading, Tours, France, June 4-6, 2007. pp. 1799 - 1806. (2007)
- C. Seni, C.B. Oland and M. W. Johnston. Database for ageing management of nuclear power plant concrete structures. published in September 1999 (Naus, D. J., 'Considerations for Use in Managing the Aging of Nuclear Power Plant Concrete Structures - State-of-the-Art Report of RILEM TC 160-MLN. RILEM Publications S.A.R.L. (1999)
- E. Vesikari. Service life management system of concrete structures in nuclear power plants. VTT Technical research Centre of Finland. VTT Publications 648. 82 p. http://www.vtt.fi/inf/pdf/publications/2007/P648.pdf (2007)
- Bazjanac V., Crawley D.B., The Implementation of Industry Foundation Classes in Simulation Tools for the Building Industry, Proc. Building Simulation ‘97, (1) 203-210. Int. Building Performance Simulation Association, Prague Czech Republic. (1997)
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO/PAS 16739:2005 Industry Foundation Classes, Release 2x, Platform Specification (IFC2x Platform), Switzerland, (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.