EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 56, 2013International Workshop NUCPERF 2012: Long-Term Performance of Cementitious Barriers and Reinforced Concrete in Nuclear Power Plant and Radioactive Waste Storage and Disposal (RILEM Event TC 226-CNM and EFC Event 351)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session 4: Test Approaches|
|Published online||11 July 2013|
- M. Petkovski and R. Crouch, Cem. Con. Res., 38, 586–596 (2008) [CrossRef]
- K. Nasser and H. Marzouk, J. Am. Concr. Inst., 76, 537–550 (1979)
- Y. Xu, Y. L. Wong, C. S. Poon, and M. Anson, Cem. Con. Res., 31, 1065–1073 (2001) [CrossRef]
- B. N. Grainger, Central Electricity Research Laboratories, UK (1980)
- S. Ghosh and K. Nasser, ACI Materials Journal, 93, 51–60 (1996)
- Y. N. Chan, G. F. Peng, and M. Anson, Cem.Con. Comp., 21, 23–27 (1999) [CrossRef]
- S. Diamond, Cem. Con. Res., 30, 1517–1525 (2000) [CrossRef]
- J. Kaufmann, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 92, 209–216 (2009) [CrossRef]
- R. C. Stein, M. Petkovski, D. L. Engelberg, N. C. Hyatt, T. Lowe, and P. J. Withers, in 2nd International conference on microstructure related durability of cementitious composites (2012)
- A. Jerri, Proceedings of the IEEE, 65, 1565–1595 (1977) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.